Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Reversible Fleece beanies with chin strap

Last weekend my family went to the zoo/amusement park; on this trip I discovered that the beanies my kids have don't really cover their ears, only part of their ear.
 All day I kept feeling their ears and felt horrible that they were cold. 
Then I started to panic because we are going to the snow and 
those were the beanies they were going to wear
I've been thinking all week how to approach making beanies with ear covers and came up with these


There is velcro on the tabs
 The tabs are wide enough to cover their ears
 The back of the beanie goes low enough to cover some of their neck. 
Oh and they are reversible!! 

These were soooo easy! If you are interested in a tutorial let me know


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...