Saturday, September 4, 2010

One project down, a million more to go.......



Woohoo!!! I finished the baby bassinet! I love it so much I want to give it to Munch right now!! Two more months and I can see her little eyes light up when she opens it on her birthday!! I used this tutorial from Elizabeth over at Twelve Crafts and it was very easy to follow. There are other projects from her site that I will be trying but I have other Birthday gifts and projects that I have to start/finish first. It took me about an hour and a half to put it all together, I already cut the pieces ahead of time. I tend to move extra slow when I am putting something together that I've never tried before. The hood part was a little trickier than I had anticipated but I am very pleased with the result and may have to make one more so she can put another baby to sleep or if she has a friend over she has another one they can play with. I am also making two matching blankets and one pillow. I will post those pics once I am done with them.

Next project(s): matching pillow, blankets, and a pettiskirt

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...