Monday, August 30, 2010

Camo Blanket


I worked on Bub's blanket while he napped today. When he woke he had a brand new blankie and he seems to love it! Its the first gift (aside from his Christening gown) that I have made for him. He had a huge smile when I said it was for him. He ran to it and cuddled up with it. Made my heart melt.
It was nice being able to start and finish a project.... I HATE starting something and it taking forever to complete!! Probably why I don't crochet very often, I can't seem to ever finish anything. I have a short attention span I guess!! I crocheted a blanket for my husband, it took me 5 years to finish it!! It isn't cute or the shape it should be but it is sooooo warm!!

Next project: Baby Bassinet for Munch


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...