Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 1-5 drawers organized!

Today is day 1 of the 21 day challenge over at A Bowl full of Lemons
The challenge- our junk drawers! What a way to dive right on in! haha! 

I have 5 junk drawers.... yes I am admitting to it but here's my story....
I had one and I used to organize it weekly. You know, file away the papers, put things where they belong but slowly (actually kinda quickly) miscellaneous items with no home found there way into my junk drawer..... so one by one the junk took over four other drawers. They are all next to one another so it became even easier for the junk to invade! Eek! 
Here are my pictures.....









Woohoo Day 1- Check! 
See you tomorrow!

Linked to:





Photobucket


7 comments:

Catherine said...

Wow! Look at all that space - - so clean. You did a wonderful job!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for linking up.

Anonymous said...

Great job!

Sally said...

Five! Wowza. Nice and clean. Ahhhhh.

Sassy Sites! said...

We are hosting "Operation Organization" over at Sassy Sites this month too! I would love to have you come over and link up with us!

xoxo
Marni

Melissa said...

Great Job. Came over from the Bowl of Lemons Challenge. I had 3.

Sassy Sites! said...

We featured your junk drawer transformation over at Sassy Sites! Come by and check it out! Don't forget to grab a featured button! xoxo!

http://sassysites.blogspot.com/p/sassy-buttons_16.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...