Sunday, January 2, 2011

Pay it Forward

Ok so I am a procrastinator! If you know me at all you will agree! 
So I am very late in posting this "pay it forward" segment that I participated in/saw over at How Joyful. Everyone knows the concept behind "paying it forward" right? If not click here. It really is a nice way to show kindness. I love handmade things and I'm sure others do too. People put so much work into handmade things, a little part of their heart goes into each item they make! 
Really! I know, corny but it's true! (you know I'm right) 

Here are the rules....
1. I will make a handmade gift for the first three people to leave a comment 
(on this post)
2. I have 365 days to send you the gift
3. The gift will be a total surprise
4. You keep this going by posting pay it forward on your blog
(obviously you must have an active blog to participate) 

To participate please tell me when you plan on posting on your blog

Got it? Go!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...