Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 2- Desktop

Day 2
Our desktop, just the top
I saw this at midnight when it was posted but I wasn't feeling great, so I took my before shots, cleared the garbage and then when I woke this morning I started with the donation pile, and the keep pile.



Before:

After:

Before:



 After:


Before:

 After:




Here is my biggest dilemma.... There really isn't much I can do with the cords so as always I try to hide them with the printer but it's not always great at hiding them. hmph! 



Goal: Keep these areas clean!! 

Linking to:



Photobucket




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I just say I love your blog theme- the ribbons are so cute! Great job on your desktop!

Naomi said...

Thank you! I fell in love with it myself! (I think it's the green, I LOVE that color!) :)

Anonymous said...

well done!

Sassy Sites! said...

GREAT JOB!! Doesn't it feel so good to get organized!! :)

Colleen said...

Looks great! Mine is clean but I still have all the junk on the floor. LOL!

Naomi said...

Colleen- My hubster jokes that my version of cleaning is moving things to another area! I'm actively working on this during this challenge so I'm not just creating a new place to clean! haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...