Thursday, January 6, 2011

Under the sink

The worst part of my sink area was that the base/floor was dirty, like there was literally dirt.....where did that come from? Gross! I also had a few nearly empty bottles oh and empty boxes.
Now I need to go to Big Lots and the dollar store to find some containers 
Oh and my hubs is excited about this organization deal too evidenced by him going through a Costco magazine and pointing out cereal keepers saying we need some of those...they are organizational too you know. :) I love him! 


see? dirt! ew! I did not show you this! lol! 





After: 
I'm going to pick up a container for all the cleaning supplies. 
Viola! Off to go container shopping now! 





Photobucket



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great & happy container shopping!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...