Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 6 & 7- Organizational Challenge

Weekends are crazy busy for me so I'm a little late in posting these 
but I finally completed challenge 6- dresser drawers and day 7- the pantry
I was so excited and couldn't wait for the pantry to pop up on the challenge 
Then it popped up and I wasn't quite ready! Oops! 
I went out and bought some cereal keepers from Costco
 ($11.99 for three HUGE cereal keepers!!) 

Ok here we go...

Challenge 6
Before
 
and I forgot to take an after but it still needs to be cleared off! (I'm not perfect!) 
                           Before:                                                                           After:


Before:




After: 
(I don't know why I started taking the pics of the individual drawers, I must remember to take the pic the same way as the before picture so you can see what's changed!!) 


 workout clothes

 swimming stuff


 pajamas (used to take two drawers) 

Woohoo an empty drawer!! 


I worked on my husbands too but forgot to take after pictures and fell out of love with this project! Onto the pantry!


Before:




During: 



After:

 I moved my cookbooks from one of my kitchen counters into the pantry
I love that they are in there now! 

My son has severe food allergies so we have a shelf that is dedicated to him, along with all those boxes of formula and juice boxes! I also put little star stickers on all the "safe food" for Bubby so when people come over to babysit they will know that it is already an approved food. 



There is so much extra room! Can you believe that I actually only threw out a few things and put in a whole bunch of new groceries? So in reality there is more in my pantry than in the before pictures? I know!!! Unbelievable!! 

Finished just in time to move onto challenge #8!! 

Oh and here are my cutie pie kids and some of the things we did (when I wasn't cleaning!)
I fear the day either of them are behind a real wheel! 



 spending the day with my sister and her boys 
(our Christmas Celebration instead of giving gifts to the kids, time together is better)
Plus we live an hour apart now so we don't get together to as often as we used to :( 

It was so cold out but they did really well keeping their gloves and beanies on! 

That's it! Adios! 



Linking to: 




Photobucket




3 comments:

Shannon said...

WOW! I love your pantry - I don't know what I'ld do with all that space!! looks good

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Looks great! what a nice-sized pantry.

Lesley said...

I have pantry envy!!! I so want for a walk in pantry. I am a couponer and it would be so nice to have somewhere to put all my stockpile stuff instead of all over the tops of the cabinets. (And.. no... I am not an "extreme couponer" with a nutty stockpile... fyi... lol..)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...