Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Recipe Binder

This weeks challenge is a recipe binder. 
Luckily for me I was given a Recipe Binder so I didn't have to make one 
but I did want to share it with you all. 



The inside had pockets to slide recipes into


The paper to write the recipe on, I also discovered in the back of the binder it gave instructions on how to format to print the recipe instead of hand writing.
I kinda like the idea of handwriting it though, especially if it is going to go to my children as a family recipe book. 


Tabs

Included are Appetizers, Soups and Salads, Main Dishes, Side Dishes, Desserts, Miscellaneous

Each tab is made of a folder so you can again stuff the folder if needed


Now to fill it with recipes! 







1 comment:

Samantha said...

Love the binder. Just gorgeous.
Sam (www.anorganisedmum.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...