Thursday, February 17, 2011

Repurposed clothes into skirts

I have been hanging onto a few maternity items and way tooooooooo small shirts. 
While organizing my closet I threw all those clothes into bags to sale or donate 
then I decided I would go through the clothes one last time 
to see if there was something else I could do with them. 
So here are a few of the skirts I made for my daughter
 (she really doesn't need any but I couldn't resist!!) 


I chose to get rid of this because it felt too "young" for me. I did like it but..... 

I made two skirts, I kinda wish I made them a bit fuller but they still look adorable on my daughter. The second one is for her best friend. :) 


A maternity skirt 
I don't plan on getting pregnant any more so I am not sure why I kept holding onto this skirt. I loved the way it made me feel when I wore it. So girly and twirly. 


So I cut the bottom of it off and viola a really full skirt. 


And see she gets the twirly too! lol! She was loving this one and wants to wear it all the time! 


My way too small shirt
I love this type of fabric. 


I was trying to find a way to save the embellished part but ended up tossing it. Of course my mind has a million ideas now that it's gone! Oh well! 



There ya have it! A few skirts for the Munch! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...