Friday, March 11, 2011

Losing my marbles....

I was blogsurfing last week and saw a post about a book with all things handmade and for charities.... the project in particular was kimono style jammies for newborns. She gathered a group together at her church and they all got to cutting and sewing and then donated to a local hospital. WHO WAS THIS??? I don't know. I could have sworn I started following her blog but I searched through all of my lists and cant find her! What I do know is that I saw a link from someone else's site which led me to her..... not much help huh? I feel the same way! Oy! What to do what to do? I'd really like to purchase that book. Maybe I will google kimono style jamjams. hmmmm...... 







Update*** I yahoo'd handmade for charities..... simple enough and viola...





I think this is it.... I would still like to know whose blog I saw though

Update***ok...I'm really losing my marbles!! I found her, Dana from MADE
I feel better now that I know where I found this.

Why am I posting this.... I would love to do a group project of some sort and donate.
This has been on my mind since I read this post and recently with the disaster in Japan I want to be able to help in some way. I am hoping there is something in this book that can be made that will be of use during this tragic time.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...