Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Quilting

Hi! I've been MIA for quite some time. I moved and never quite settled into a routine of getting any crafting done! Since then I have moved again, my daughter started transitional kindergarten and my son started pre-school. 

While I no longer have a dedicated room for crafting I still have plenty of space to take over. I just have to clean up after myself now. Ha! This week I attended a quilting class. We worked for 12 hours! Yes! Insane I know! It's quite an experience once you complete the top of your quilt though! Now I just have to add border, back it and quilt it! 

Here's a peak at what it looks like now. 

Close up



the entire thing put together
 work in progress
 a bunch of strips



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...