Friday, February 18, 2011

My craft room makeover

 I have shared a few pics of my craft space 
but I haven't put up any pics since my green desk joined the family


Here are a series of before pictures

The very first set up, even before I had the cabinet to put my fabric in

This is where my fabric hung out


The other side of the room


Second set up
Didn't work out because the folding table shook while I sewed
This is when the search for a new desk started


scrapbooking took over my cutting table


oh this is the mess that you can usually find in my room :( 
am I the only crafting slob? 



So I cleaned up my mess, took out the toys that didn't really belong there 
and got to moving furniture....
I won't bore you with all the different configurations 
(yes I photographed each of them so I could look back at them and decide which I liked best!) 

Here is how the room ended up.....



I even refolded my fabric




and my closet




Before

After: 






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...